With an MSMT subscription you’ll see all 4 shows, each with top-notch production value and Broadway caliber stars! Other benefits include…
- Special Access to Events Subscribers have first choice of seats for special events and children’s shows before they go on sale to the general public.
- Special Mailings Only subscribers receive our newsletter QuarterNotes, with news and information on the latest at MSMT.
- Reserved Seats Only subscribers can return to their favorite seats show after show and year after year. Some of our patrons have had the same seats for over 20 years.
- Early Single Tickets Only subscribers can buy single tickets starting three business days before the general public.
- Individualized Service Only subscribers can make free exchanges on their tickets at any time. Lost, damaged, or stolen tickets can always be replaced.
More info 2013 Season | Gift Certificates | Season Ticket Order Form
Season Tickets FAQ
What is a subscriber? A subscriber, or season ticket holder, is a patron who purchases tickets to all four main stage productions. Traditionally, subscribers attend on the same day of the run in the same seats for all four performances.
How can I renew my subscription or purchase a new subscription?
- By phone Call the Box Office at 207-725-8769 during business hours, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
- By mail Print, fill out, and mail a Season Ticket Order Form with payment to the Box Office
- In person Visit the Box Office at 22 Elm Street in Brunswick
When can I renew my subscription? You can renew your subscription until February 28 to guarantee your same seats or ask for a change in seat/day/time. If you want to change your subscription, please be aware of the following:
- Changes to seats/day/time are done based on the date we receive payment for your renewal (first come, first served)…the earlier we receive payment for a changed subscription, the better your chance of a successful change.
- Be as specific as possible; let us know which changes are most important to you (i.e. seat change over day/time change).
- If you have a limitation (walker, wheelchair, oxygen, etc), please let us know so we can assign the most convenient seats for you.
- We will do our best to grant your request, but cannot guarantee your seating preferences. If we are unable to grant your request, we will automatically assign you your old seats, day, and time.
What is my "series"? Your series is the day and time you see the performance. For example, if you attend the second week OF THE RUN on Friday nights, your series would be 2nd Friday Evening.
When will I know my series and seats for the upcoming season? You will receive a postcard at the end of March with your series and seating assignment. Please contact the Box Office at 207-725-8769 with any questions that arise.