AEA Video Auditions
Submissions should be sent to: Bob Cline at email@example.com
Submission Deadline: March 15, 2023
Video Audition Requirements
- Headshot & Resume (please include your height)
- 2 songs, 16 bars each
- Choose songs which best show your ability and range
- If interested in a specific role, sing that character’s songs from the show
- 8 counts of 8 of jazz
- 8 counts of 8 advanced tap
- Show all the bells and whistles
- You will not be considered if you send video clips of shows you have performed in
- You will not be considered if your video does not include the dance combinations
TITANIC: Music & Lyrics: Maury Yeston. Story & Book: Peter Stone. Dir/Chor: Marc Robin. Mus Dir: Ray Fellman. 1st reh: 5/31 or 6/3. Runs 6/7 – 6/24.
THE BUDDY HOLLY STORY: Story: Alan Janes. Dir/Chor: TBD. Mus Dir: TBD. 1st reh: 6/10. Runs 6/28 – 7/15.
9 to 5: Music & Lyrics: Dolly Parton. Book: Patricia Resnick. Dir/Chor: Kenny Ingram. Mus Dir: Jarred Lee. 1st reh: 7/1. Runs 7/19 – 8/5.
SOMETHING ROTTEN: Music & Lyrics: Wayne Kirkpatrick & Karey Kirkpatrick. Book: Karey Kirkpatrick & John O’Farrell. Dir/Chor: Marc Robin. Mus Dir: Ben McNaboe. 1st reh: 7/22. Runs 8/9 – 8/26.