Become a Sponsor
Help support live theatre in Maine!
We are truly blessed to boast a supporting cast of sponsors ranging from locally owned and operated businesses to regional and national corporations who help us to continue to fulfill our mission to offer engaging, live professional performances and outreach opportunities that entertain, educate and enrich lives with power and passion. Our sponsors understand how vital it is to sustain the performing arts so that we may all share the joy that live theatre brings to our lives. We hope you will join the MSMT sponsorship family!
For more info on specific opportunities or to inquire about becoming a sponsor, please call Amanda Choate, Development Director, at 207-725-0150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAINE STATE MUSIC THEATRE FACTS
- MSMT is the premier professional music theatre in the State of Maine. Now in its 62nd year, MSMT has a national reputation among theatre professionals as the best resident stock theatre company to work with during the summer.
- MSMT is the second largest performing arts organization in the state, playing to audiences totaling over 60,000 through the course of a three-month summer season. We have 96 performances in a four-show main stage season.
- The theatre’s offerings have grown to include three Concert Series performances, three Theatre for Young Audience performances, as well as co-productions with The Public Theatre (Lewiston) and Portland Stage (Portland), touring performances to Maine institutions, and partnerships with various other arts organizations.
- MSMT’s demographics skew toward a slightly older, affluent, and loyal patron base, translating into discerning customers looking for high quality products and services.
- Audiences and critics alike compare our productions favorably to the best of Broadway, London, and regional theatre.
- The majority of our patrons are 65 and older.
- Our patrons are well-educated with high levels of disposable income, with 34 percent reporting annual incomes over $100,000.
- Eighty-three percent of our audience members are year round residents with 13 percent residing in Maine for the summer.
- Fifty-four percent of our patrons live in the towns of Bath, Brunswick, Topsham, and Greater Portland.
- Another 40 percent of our audiences come from Augusta, Lewiston, Downeast and other areas of the state.
Each sponsorship opportunity is unique and customized. Contact us to explore how MSMT sponsorship can work for your company.
Sponsorship benefits may include:
- Complimentary tickets to performances
- Recognition in marketing materials
- Advertising in MSMT programs
- On-site marketing displays in the lobby
- On-stage recognition
Alan & Sue
|Sandra Morrell Rooney & Charles R. Rooney|
|Marge & Bob Healing|