Box Office Associates
Maine State Music Theatre (MSMT) is in search of full-time and part-time seasonal Box Office Customer Service
Responsibilities for this position shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Assisting Box Office Manager with day-to-day operations in the Box Office
– Selling single tickets
– Assisting in the renewals of subscriptions
– Assisting all theatre guests with ticket sales, exchange, etc.
– Assisting with restricting access to the box office by unauthorized personnel
– Assisting with the daily cash-outs and deposits
– Display ability to convey decisions to staff and patrons in a calm, courteous and professional manner
Preferred candidates will have experience in the following:
– Customer Service
– Strong multi-tasking, troubleshooting and communication skills
– Knowledge of theatre a plus
– Able to lift 25lbs
– Dates vary between July 20 – Oct 24, 2021 (still apply if you can only work certain parts of the date range.)
– $15/hour minimum
– Pickard Theatre, Bowdoin College Campus, Brunswick Maine
– Westbrook Performing Arts Center, Westbrook, ME
– MSMT offices, Brunswick, ME
Vaccination: All employees and Educational Fellowship Participants must be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus
prior to first day of employment.
Diversity: Diversity and inclusion are core values at MSMT. We are passionate about building and sustaining an
inclusive and equitable working environment for all employees and Educational Fellowship Participants. We believe
every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage
with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions.
MSMT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment and Educational Fellowship
positions without regard to gender, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, political persuasion or belief, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, or status as a whistleblower. All persons are encouraged to apply.
MSMT is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your cover letter, resume, and 3 work related references (not written), which includes their phone
numbers and email addresses, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Post Last name and “Box Office Staff” in the subject line please.