**PLEASE NOTE**Actors who want to be considered for the season must be able to dance.
Location: Pearl St. Studios, 500 8th Ave, NYC, NY
– Monday, March 19: EPA 10 AM – 6 PM
– Tuesday, March 20: EPA 10 AM – 6 PM
– Wednesday, Mar 21: EPA 10 AM – 6 PM
– Friday, March 23: Chorus Call
- 9 AM: Female Singers
- 11 AM: Female Dancers
- 2 PM: Male Singers
- 4 PM: Male Dancers
– Monday, March 26 & Tuesday, March 27: Agent Auditions
Submissions should be sent to Bob Cline at email@example.com
– Wednesday, March 28 – Friday, March 30: Callbacks
What to Prepare/Bring:
- Headshot & Resume: please bring your headshot and resume, stapled back to back. Include your height.
- Singers: Please prepare 16 bars of 2 songs. Songs from the season are fine, but not required. Bring sheet music. Accompanist provided. Some singers may be asked to Dance. You will be learning a jazz and tap combination. Please be prepared and warmed up prior to the audition. Bring appropriate dance shoes.
- Dancers: You will be learning a jazz and tap combination. Please be prepared and warmed up prior to the audition. Bring appropriate dance shoes. Some dancers may be asked to Sing. Please prepare 16 bars of 2 songs. Songs from the season are fine, but not required. Bring sheet music. Accompanist provided.
**All schedules subject to change**
Please email to: Bob Cline at firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Auditions Requirements:
- Send Headshot and resume which includes height
- Video must contain you singing 2 songs, 16 bars each – Contrasting
- Video must contain you dancing 8 counts of 8 of a musical theatre jazz combo and tap
Please note, your video will not be considered as an audition if it is footage of you performing in a show and if the requirements above are not included.
BEAUTY and the BEAST: Book by Linda Woolverton. Music: Alan Menken. Lyrics by Howard Ashman and Tim Rice. Dir/Chor: Marc Robin. Mus Dir: TBA. 1st reh: 6/9. Runs 6/27 – 7/14.
SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER: Based on the Paramount/RSO Film, and the story, by Nik Cohn Adapted for the stage by Robert Stigwood in collaboration with Bill Oaks. North American version written by Sean Cercone & David Abbinanti. Featuring Songs by The Bee Gees. Dir/Chor: TBA. Mus Dir: TBA. 1st reh: 6/30. Runs 7/18 – 8/4.
SINGIN’ in the RAIN: Music & Lyrics by Nacio Herb Brown and Arthur Freed. Screenplay by Betty Comden and Adolph Green. Based on the classic Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer film. Dir/Chor: Marc Robin. Mus Dir: TBA. 1st reh: 7/21. Runs 8/8 – 8/25.
Theatre’s mailing address: Maine State Music Theatre, 22 Elm St, Brunswick, ME 04011.
Questions: Contact Kathi Kacinski, Company Manager at email@example.com