Fall London Theatre Tour
2019 dates TBD!
See you in London! Join Maine State Music Theatre and our friends at the Fulton Theatre for our annual Fall London Theatre Trip to this exciting city where we will see five West End shows. Enjoy all things theatre and London’s amazing attractions with this exclusive vacation available only through AAA Travel.
- Round-trip charter motor coach transfers between Brunswick and Portland and Boston Logan airports, and between London airport and hotel in London
- Round-trip non-stop flight from Boston (BOS) to London (LHR)
- 7-nights’ deluxe accommodations at the five-star Royal Horseguard’s Hotel (includes baggage handling), overlooking the Thames and opposite the London Eye
- Full English breakfast each morning, welcome reception, plus in-flight meals
- Welcome luncheon cruise
- Tickets to five London theatre performances
- Round-trip transfers from hotel to theater each evening
- Educational enrichment opportunities with Artistic Director Curt Dale Clark
- $50 London Oyster Card (transportation card) for use on “the tube” and buses
- Taxes on accommodations, meals and airfare; gratuities to transfer drivers
- Travel arrangements by AAA Travel
For full tour details and registration information, contact Barbara Quinn, Director of Development, at 207-725-0150or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss what promises to be another exciting MSMT excursion featuring the best that international theatre and travel have to offer!