MSMT Summer Gelato Flavors
The 2018 flavors are:
- Whole Lotta Cake Baking Going On Gelato: Made with just shy of sixteen tons of a quartet of cake chunks – all shook up with a pompadour of frosting and sprinkles. Your cake memories were made of this. (Million Dollar Quartet • June 6 – 23)
- Luck Be a Ladyfinger Tonight Gelator (Guys and Dolls • June 28 – July 15) There’s no room for doubt with this tiramisu gelato touched with layers of brandy-and-espresso-soaked ladyfingers.
- Hopelessly Devoted to Cashew Gelato (Grease • July 19 – August 5) It’s the one that you want: Chocolate-coated cashew turtles jiving in a sea of caramel and chocolate gelato. Electrifying.
- Lick at Me, I’m the King of New York (Newsies • August 9 – 26) Tip your hat as black and white cookie pieces headline a New York Cheesecake gelato. Get the scoop!
- Extra Extra Edition!: Never Fear, Brooklyn is Here Our take on the Brooklyn blackout cake. Chunks of dense chocolate cake in a chocolate pudding gelato.
As always, Gelato Fiasco’s gelato is made with milk and cream from small family Maine farms. Flavors contain premium ingredients. No artificial colors or flavors. Get yours at 74 Maine Street, Brunswick, Maine and tell them Maine State Music Theatre sent you!