The Perfect Gift for any Occasion!
Give an evening of musical theatre for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries… and more! Maine State Music Theatre gift cards can be purchased for any monetary amount. They never expire and can be redeemed for tickets for any Maine State Music Theatre performance. You can order and redeem gift cards over the phone at 207-725-8769 or in person, through at the Box Office at 22 Elm Street, Brunswick, or online below.
Gift card orders take three to five business days to arrive via mail. For immediate gift-giving, you can choose an e-gift card below.
- Ticket prices for main stage shows range from $43 – $77 for individual tickets and subscriptions to all four shows range from $142 – $246.
- Tickets for Monday Performance Series performances are: $46 aisle seats (includes 2nd seat from aisle); $45 center orchestra; $40 side orchestra; $35 balcony, $25 super saver balcony. Subscriptions to all three shows in the Monday Performance Series range from $60 – $126.
- Tickets for Theatre for Young Audience performances are: $16 aisle seats (includes 2nd seat from aisle); $15 center and side orchestra; $10 balcony.
- You are not choosing actual seats and dates at this time. The recipient must call the Box Office to redeem gift cards.
- Gift cards will be sent to the purchaser within 5 business days.
- Gift cards are not valid until turned into the Box Office.
- Gift cards are like cash… lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced.
- Any amount left over after first use will be given back in the form of another gift card. Once the gift card is received by the Box Office, it is considered a final transaction. There are no refunds or cancellations on any ticket purchase.
- Gift cards cannot be used online. Please call the Box Office at 207-725-8769 to redeem your gift card.