Holiday Theatre Trip to Boston
$1,650/per person (double)
$1,920/per person (single)
$300 per person deposit to secure your spot
Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived. From Tudor Queens to Pop Princesses, the SIX wives of Henry VIII take the mic to remix five hundred years of historical heartbreak into an exuberant celebration of 21st century girl power! This new original musical is the global sensation that everyone is losing their head over. The New York Times says SIX “TOTALLY RULES!” (Critic’s Pick) and The Washington Post hails SIX as “Exactly the kind of energizing, inspirational illumination this town aches for! The Broadway season got supercharged!”
‘TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE… (Cirque du Soleil)
Twas the Night Before… is an exhilarating spin on the beloved Christmas tale. Cirque du Soleil’s festive show brings a flurry of love, Christmas cheer, thrilling acrobatics and hugely lovable characters that will create a new holiday tradition for families to cherish. Join Isabella, a teenage girl jaded by the craze surrounding Christmas, as she is whisked away to an upside-down, inside-out world where she meets colorful characters from the classic poem. On the night before Christmas, a father reads the iconic poem to his daughter, Isabella. However, this year, she feels that she has outgrown this family tradition. But when the magic of the poem comes to life, a snowstorm unexpectedly separates them and sends them on a fantastical journey. A winter wonderland where the magic of the poem appears as a spark of light that flashes between reindeer, acrobats, and children, reuniting young Isabella with her father and the spirit of Christmas.
- Round Trip transport from Brunswick or Portland to Boston
- Three nights at the Hyatt Regency Hotel with breakfast vouchers for each morning
- Tickets to Twas the Night Before at the Wang Theatre
- Tickets to SIX at the Emerson Colonial Theatre
- Transfers to each theatre
- Two group dinners for travelers
- All Taxes and Gratuity
- $200 tax deductible contribution to MSMT
COVID-19 GUIDELINES for this trip
VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS for this trip
All guests who are ages 12 and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an FDA or WHO authorized or approved vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the theater with their ticket. Exceptions to our vaccination requirements will only be made for:
- Guests under the age of 12 (provided such guest is accompanied by an adult who meets our entry requirements); or
- Guests who need a reasonable accommodation due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief that prevents vaccination.
- Guest who are 12 years of age and above who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief must provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to the performance start time or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours prior to the performance start time, verified or administered by a third party.
MASK REQUIREMENTS for this trip
All guests must wear a face mask when inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking in designated areas. Single-use disposable masks and cloth masks with at least two layers of tightly woven breathable fabric are acceptable. Gaiters, scarves, and bandanas are not acceptable face coverings. Masks must cover the nose and mouth and be secured under the chin.
For more details, please get in touch with Morgan Rodgers at 207-725-0150 or email@example.com.