Holiday Theatre Trip – Lancaster, PA & NYC
Join us on an unforgettable holiday theatre adventure with MSMT! Immerse yourself in the magic of live performances and create lasting memories with fellow theater enthusiasts. This year, we’re attending the world-renowned Rockettes Christmas Spectacular, where dazzling choreography and holiday spirit will take your breath away. Plus, we have the pleasure of witnessing Curt Dale Clark in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Fulton Theatre – a musical extravaganza that promises to be a feast for the senses. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to combine your love for travel and theater. Reserve your spot now and embark on a journey filled with laughter, drama, and the joy of the performing arts!
December 2nd – Explore Lancaster Central Market and The Christmas Show at American Music Theatre
December 3rd – Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and a private reception with the cast at the home of Curt Dale Clark
December 4th – Tour of Radio City Music Hall and Rockettes Christmas Spectacular
December 5th – Dinner at the famous Stardust Diner and Back to the Future on Broadway
December 6th – Optional Matinee and Return to Maine
Single Traveler – $5,650 per personCompanion Travelers -$4,700 per person
Deposit of $400 required to book. Remaining Balance Due October 30th.
Trip fee includes:
- Three nights at the historic Lancaster Marriott
- Two Nights at the JW Marriott Essex House on Central Park South
- Air Travel from Portland, Maine
- Coach Transfers
- Tickets to 5 Professional Theatre productions
- Three group dinners, including the world-famous Stardust Diner
- Welcome reception at the Fulton
- Cast reception at the home of Curt Dale Clark and Marc Robin
- Tour of Radio City Music Call
- All taxes and gratuities
- Fully Escorted by MSMT
- $400 tax-deductible donation to MSMT
Please note that checked bag fees are not included. This trip does include moderate walking while in New York. All locations are within 0.6 mi or 15 minutes walk. Titles are subject to change.