Non-Equity New York Auditions
LOCATION: Pearl St. Studios, 500 8th Ave, NYC, NY
Saturday, March 14
- 10:00 AM Female Non-Eq and Performance Intern Candidates Dance
- 2:00 PM Male Non-Eq and Performance Intern Candidates Dance
WHO: All interested in being considered for a Performance Internship. Must be 18yrs old by May 13
WHAT: Open Call Audition. Come early to sign up and you will be seen in the order of the sign up sheet.
SHOWS: Will be considered for 2020 Season May 14 – August 22
WHAT TO PREPARE
- Headshot & Resume: please bring your H/R, stapled back to back. Include your height.
- SING: Please prepare 16 bars of 2 songs that best shows your ability and range. Songs from the season are fine, but not required. Bring sheet music. Accompanist provided.
- DANCE: You will be learning jazz and tap combinations. Bring appropriate dance shoes.
- Actors who want to be considered must be able to dance
DEADLINE FOR VIDEO SUBMISSIONS: MARCH 1, 2020
Please email Kathi Kacinski, Company Manager at email@example.com.
- HEADSHOT & RESUME: please bring your headshot and resume. Include your height
- SING: 2 songs, 16 bars each, which best show your ability and range. Songs from the season are fine, but not required.
- DANCE: 2 dance combinations, 16 counts of 8 each, one jazz and one tap. Show all the bells and whistles.
- You will not be considered if you send video clips of shows you have performed in
- You will not be considered if you do not send video of the dance combinations
MAMMA MIA!: Music & Lyrics: Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus, some songs with Stig Anderson. Book: Catherine Johnson. Dir: Donna Drake. Chor: Rhonda Miller. Mus Dir: Ben McNaboe. 1st reh: 6/6. Runs 6/24 – 7/11.
THE SOUND OF MUSIC: Music: Richard Rodgers. Lyrics: Oscar Hammerstein II. Book: Howard Lindsay and Russel Crouse. Dir/Chor: Mark Martino. Mus Dir: Jason Wetzel. 1st reh: 6/27. Runs 7/15 – 8/1.
SOMETHING ROTTEN: Music & Lyrics: Karey Kirkpatrick and Wayne Kirkpatrick. Book: Karey Kirkpatrick & John O’Farrell. Dir/Chor: Marc Robin. Mus Dir: Aaron McAllister. 1st reh: 7/18. Runs 8/5 – 8/22.
Questions: Contact Kathi Kacinski, Company Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Actors will be considered regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, political persuasion or belief, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or status as a whistleblower.
MSMT is a proud equal opportunity employer. www.msmt.org