PERFORMANCE INTERNS / NON EQUITY ACTORS / LOCAL NON EQUITY ACTORS
MSMT is currently accepting video auditions for our potential 2021 season. Show titles and dates are to be determined. Please check the website for changes and updates.
Email all audition all materials to: Kathi Kacinski, Company Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Headshot & Resume (please include your height).
- SING: 2 songs, 16 bars each. Choose songs which best show your ability and range.
- DANCE: 2 dance combinations, 16 counts of 8 each, one musical theatre jazz and one ballet. Show all the bells and whistles.
- You will not be considered if you send video vlips of shows you have performed in.
- You will not be considered if your video does not include the dance combinations.
Diversity and inclusion are core values at MSMT. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all employees and Educational Fellowship Participants. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. All persons are encouraged to apply.
MSMT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees, Educational Fellowship participants and applicants for employment without regard to gender, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, political persuasion or belief, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or status as a whistleblower in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. MSMT is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.