Non-Equity New York Auditions
LOCATION: Pearl St. Studios, 500 8thAve, NYC, NY
Saturday March 9: OPEN CALL (Please arrive early to sign in)
- 9 AM: Females Sing
- 10:30 AM: Females Dance
- 11:45 AM: Female Performance Intern Candidates Dance
- 2:30 PM: Males Sing
- 4 PM: Males Dance
- 5:15 PM: Male Performance Intern Candidates: Dance
What to Prepare/Bring:
- Headshot & Resume: please bring your headshot and resume, stapled back to back. Include your height.
- SING: Please prepare 16 bars of 2 songs. Songs from the season are fine, but not required. Bring sheet music. Accompanist provided.
- DANCE:You will be learning a jazz and tap combinations. Bring appropriate dance shoes.
- Actors who want to be considered for the season must be able to dance
If you have any questions and /or need information please contact Kathi Kacinski, Company Manager, at email@example.com
If you Can NOT attend any auditions, Please send us the following for video auditions:
- Sing: sing 2 songs, 1- uptempo and 1- ballad. 16 bars each. Show your range!
- Dance: 2 Dance combo’s, 16 counts of 8 for each combo of Ballet, Jazz and males MUST SHOW TAP.
DEADLINE: March 1
No Phone calls please.
TREASURE ISLAND: Book & Lyrics: Marc Robin and Curt Dale Clark. Music: Marc Robin. Based on the novel by Robert Louis Stevenson. Dir/Chor: Mark Martino. Mus Dir: TBA. 1st reh: 6/8. Runs 6/26 – 7/13.
HELLO DOLLY: Book by: Michael Stewart. Music & Lyrics: Jerry Herman. Dir: Donna Drake. Chor: Rhonda Miller. Mus Dir: TBA. 1st reh: 6/29. Runs 7/17 – 8/3.
THE WIZARD OF OZ: Music & Lyrics: Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg. Book Adaption from motion picture screenplay: John Kane. Based on the novel by L. Frank Baum. Dir/Chor: Marc Robin. Mus Dir: TBA. 1st reh: 7/20. Runs 8/7 – 8/24.
All Actors will be considered regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, political persuasion or belief, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or status as a whistleblower. MSMT is an equal opportunity employer.