WHAT IS A SUBSCRIBER?
A subscriber, or season ticket holder, is a patron who purchases tickets to all shows in a series (Main Stage, Monday Performance Series, Theatre for Young Audiences).
WHAT IS A SUPER SUBSCRIBER?
A Super Subscriber is a patron who subscribes to all three series that we offer.
HOW MUCH DO I SAVE AS A SUBSCRIBER?
- MAIN STAGE: subscribers save up to 40% off the price of single tickets with Early Bird prices August through October 31. After October 31, subscribers still save up to 30% off the price of single tickets through February 28. Subscriptions raise to the same price as a single ticket on February 29.
- MONDAY PERFORMANCE SERIES: subscribers save $5 off each ticket.
- THEATRE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES: subscribers save $2 off $each ticket.
HOW CAN I RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION OR PURCHASE A NEW SUBSCRIPTION?
You can renew or purchase a new subscription by phone: Call the Box Office at 207-725-8769 during business hours. In Person: Visit the Box Office at Pickard Theatre, 1 Bath Road, Brunswick. Online. You can also fill out our our subscription order form and a Box Office associate will get in touch with you to complete your order.
WHEN CAN I RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION?
You can renew your subscription until February 28, 2019 to guarantee your same seats or ask for a change in seat/day/time. You will save more on your main stage subscription if you renew by our Early Bird deadline October 31, 2018. If you want to change your subscription, please note the following:
- Changes to seats/day/time are done based on the date we receive payment for your renewal (first come, first served). The earlier we receive payment for a changed subscription, the better your chance of a successful change.
- Be as specific as possible. Let us know which changes are most important to you (i.e.: seat change over a day/time change).
- If you have a special need (walker, wheelchair, oxygen, etc) please let us know so we can assign the most convenient seats for you.
- We will do our best to grant your request, but cannot guarantee your seating preferences. If we are unable to grant your request, we will automatically assign you your old seats, and time.
WHAT IS MY SERIES?
Your series is the day and time you see the performance. For example, if you attend the second week of the run on Friday nights, your Main Stage series would be 2nd Friday Evening.
WHEN WILL I KNOW MY SERIES AND SEATS FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON?
You will receive a mailing with the dates for your series in April 2019.
WHAT AGE IS CONSIDERED A “SENIOR”?
Seniors are 60 years of age and older. Senior discounts are only available for Main Stage matinees.
CAN MY CHILDREN COME TO THE SHOW?
Children under the age of four are not permitted at our Main Stage shows or Monday Performance Series. Children of all ages are welcome at our Theatre for Young Audiences productions.
Please be aware…
- If you sit in the Grand Tier (DD) and are under the height of 5’4″, the safety railing may impede your view.
- If you sit in Left Box CC Seats 5 & 6, DD 1 & 3, DD 2 & 4, you may have an obstructed view.
- As always, your comfort and enjoyment of the show is our primary concern. Please contact the box office of any circumstance that may require special seating consideration, or with any questions you may have.