• WHAT IS A SUBSCRIBER?
A subscriber, or season ticket holder, is a patron who purchases tickets to all 4 main stage productions. Traditionally, subscribers attend on the same day of the run in the same seats for all four performances. New this season – A subscription package for our Monday Concert Series!
• HOW CAN I RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION OR PURCHASE A NEW SUBSCRIPTION?
You can renew or purchase a new subscription by phone: Call the Box Office at 207-725-8769 during business hours. In Person: Visit the Box Office at 22 Elm Street, Brunswick.
• WHEN CAN I RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION?
You can renew your 2018 subscription until February 28, 2018 to guarantee your same seats or ask for a change in seat/day/time. If you want to change your subscription, please note the following:
- Changes to seats/day/time are done based on the date we receive payment for your renewal (first come, first served). The earlier we receive payment for a changed subscription, the better your chance of a successful change.
- Be as specific as possible. Let us know which changes are most important to you (i.e.: seat change over a day/time change).
- If you have a special need (walker, wheelchair, oxygen, etc) please let us know so we can assign the most convenient seats for you.
- We will do our best to grant your request, but cannot guarantee your seating preferences. If we are unable to grant your request, we will automatically assign you your old seats, and time.
• WHAT IS MY SERIES?
Your series is the day and time you see the performance. For example, if you attend the second week of the run on Friday nights, your series would be 2nd Friday Evening.
• WHEN WILL I KNOW MY SERIES AND SEATS FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON?
You will receive a mailing with the dates for your series in April 2018.
• WHAT AGE IS CONSIDERED A “SENIOR”?
Seniors are 60 years of age and older.
CAN MY CHILDREN COME TO THE SHOW?
Children under the age of four are not permitted at our mainstage shows. Children of all ages are welcome at our Theatre for Young Audiences productions.
• SPECIAL CONCERNS
Please be aware…
- if you sit in the Grand Tier (DD) and are under the height of 5’4″, the safety railing may impede your view.
- if you sit in Left Box CC Seats 5 & 6, DD 1 & 3, DD 2 & 4, you may have an obstructed view.
- As always, your comfort and enjoyment of the show is our primary concern. Please contact the box office of any circumstance that may require special seating consideration, or with any questions you may have.