The Box Office is not open to in-person visitors at this time.
|COVID-19 SUBSCRIPTION REFUND POLICY: If you renew your subscription by the same seat renewal deadline (JANUARY 31) and by the time our single tickets go on sale you personally do not feel comfortable attending live theatre you have the option of “returning” your seats to MSMT to sell as single tickets for the 2021 season. Your seats WILL return to you as a subscriber for the 2022 season (unless you state otherwise), and you will have the option of turning the value of your subscription into a donation to MSMT, credit to be used for 2022, or receive a refund to your original method of payment. These options are only valid if you notify us before MAY 1 that you are uncomfortable attending.|
WHAT IS A SUBSCRIBER?
A subscriber, or season ticket holder, is a patron who purchases tickets to all shows in a series (Main Stage, Concert Series, Theatre for Young Audiences).
WHAT IS A SUPER SUBSCRIBER?
A Super Subscriber is a patron who subscribes to all three series that we offer.
HOW MUCH DO I SAVE AS A SUBSCRIBER?
- MAIN STAGE: subscribers save up to 40% off the price of single tickets with Early Bird prices August through October 31. November 1 through January 31 subscribers still save up to 30% off the price of single tickets. Subscriptions raise to the same price as a single ticket on March 1.
- CONCERT SERIES: subscribers save $5 off each ticket.
- THEATRE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES: subscribers save $2 off $each ticket.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE A NEW SUBSCRIPTION?
You can purchase a new subscription by phone: Call the Box Office at 207-725-8769 during business hours. In Person: Visit the Box Office at Pickard Theatre, 1 Bath Road, Brunswick (Currently the Box Office is closed to in-person guests due to Covid-19). Online. You can also fill out our our subscription request form and a Box Office associate will get in touch with you to complete your order.
HOW CAN I RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION?
Online. As a current subscriber, if you have no changes to your subscription from the previous year, you can renew online using the Subscriber Portal. By phone: Call the Box Office at 207-725-8769 during business hours. In Person: Visit the Box Office at Pickard Theatre, 1 Bath Road, Brunswick. (Currently the Box Office is closed to in-person guests due to Covid-19)
WHAT IS THE “SUBSCRIBER PORTAL”?
As a season subscriber you can now register for a Subscriber Portal where you can review your ticket orders, update your contact information, and renew your subscription online with a single click! Subscription renewals begin during the first performance of our fourth show each summer and at that time you’ll end up viewing your “pending renewal” subscription order. You’ll see your dates, your seats, and the total cost of your subscription. We will send you a subscription renewal reminder. You can also continue to renew via phone. If you experience any difficulties setting up your patron portal, or if you have not received your login information, please don’t hesitate to call our Box Office at 207-725-8769.
WHEN CAN I RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION?
You can renew your subscription starting NOW until January 31 to guarantee your same seats or ask for a change in seat/day/time. You will save more on your main stage subscription if you renew by our Early Bird deadline October 31. After the Same Seat Renewal Date of January 31 subscriptions are still available but rise to the single ticket price. Subscriptions still offer a significant savings as single tickets are dynamically priced based on the amount the performance is sold. Subscriptions are always at the lowest single ticket price.
If you want to change your subscription, please note the following:
- Changes to seats/day/time are done based on the date we receive payment for your renewal (first come, first served). The earlier we receive payment for a changed subscription, the better your chance of a successful change.
- Be as specific as possible. Let us know which changes are most important to you (i.e.: seat change over a day/time change).
- If you have a special need (walker, wheelchair, oxygen, etc) please let us know so we can assign the most convenient seats for you.
- We will do our best to grant your request, but cannot guarantee your seating preferences. If we are unable to grant your request, we will automatically assign you your old seats, and time.
WHAT IS MY SERIES?
Your series is the day and time you see the performance. For example, if you attend the second week of the run on Friday nights, your Main Stage series would be 2nd Friday Evening.
WHEN WILL I KNOW MY SERIES AND SEATS FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON?
You will receive a mailing with the dates for your series in April.
WHAT AGE IS CONSIDERED A “SENIOR”?
Seniors are 60 years of age and older. Senior discounts are only available for Main Stage matinees.
CAN MY CHILDREN COME TO THE SHOW?
Children under the age of four are not permitted at our Main Stage shows or Concert Series. Children of all ages are welcome at our Theatre for Young Audiences productions.
Please be aware…
- If you sit in the Grand Tier (DD) and are under the height of 5’4″, the safety railing may impede your view.
- If you sit in Left Box CC Seats 5 & 6, DD 1 & 3, DD 2 & 4, you may have an obstructed view.
- As always, your comfort and enjoyment of the show is our primary concern. Please contact the box office of any circumstance that may require special seating consideration, or with any questions you may have.