Maine State Music Theatre offers a subscription to our four main stage series, our three Concert series, and our three Theatre for Young Audience series. Subscriptions for the 2020 season are on sale now. Single show tickets are on sale April 1, 2020. To purchase a new subscription, click the button below or call 207-725-8769.
Main Stage subscriptions include four main stage shows, each with top-notch production value and Broadway-caliber stars. Save up to 30% off the price of single show tickets by subscribing to the full season by January 31, 2020!
|MAIN STAGE SUBSCRIPTION PRICING|
|WEEK 1: Thu-Sun
WEEK 2: Tue-Sun
WEEK 3: Tue-Sat
|Aisle Seat* & Boxes||$316|
|Side Orchestra Rows S & T & Grand Tier**||$300|
|Balcony Row EE||$276|
|Balcony Rows FF-HH||$268|
|Super Saver Rows JJ & KK; Side Orch R||$236|
|SENIOR PRICING FOR MATINEES ONLY***|
|Aisle Seat* & Boxes||$304|
|Side Orchestra Rows S & T & Grand Tier**||$288|
|Balcony Row EE||$264|
|Balcony Rows FF-HH||$256|
|Super Saver Rows JJ & KK; Side Orch R||$224|
|PREVIEW PRICING – 1st WED MATINEE & EVENING|
|Aisle Seat* & Boxes||$276|
|Side Orchestra Rows S & T & Grand Tier**||$260|
|Balcony Row EE||$240|
|Balcony Rows FF-HH||$132|
|Super Saver Rows JJ & KK; Side Orch R||$212|
*Aisle seat includes second seat from aisle. **Grand Tier: For those under 5’4” the safety bar may obscure view. ***Please Note: Seniors are 60 years of age or older.
FAMILY NIGHT: First Saturday and Sunday Evening and Third Tuesday Evenings. Buy one subscription as regular price, get a student subscription for half price.
The Concert Series allows Maine State Music Theatre to take advantage of the “dark days” (when there is no main stage performance in the Pickard) on certain Sundays and Mondays. Our series is made up of invited acts, and Educational Fellowship-produced productions that star performance interns and local Maine actors. Show times are and 7:30 PM on Sunday and 2 PM and 7:30 PM on Monday.
Save $5 per ticket by buying a subscription.
|CONCERT SERIES SUBSCRIPTION PRICING|
|Aisle Seat* & Boxes||$147|
|Side Orchestra Rows S & T & Grand Tier**||$126|
|Balcony Row EE||$117|
|Balcony Rows FF-HH||$111|
|Super Saver Rows JJ & KK; Side Orch R||$81|
Maine State Music Theatre believes that introducing children to live theatre at an early age to live theatre stimulates the imagination and engagement with stories and emotions. Through the Theatre for Young Audiences Series, we hope to inspire an appreciation for and acceptance of the wonderful diversity of life. The shows in the series star interns from our Educational Fellowship and local Maine actors. Show times are 10 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM and 7:30 PM.
Save $2 per ticket by buying a subscription.
|TYA SUBSCRIPTION PRICING|
|Center Orchestra & Boxes||$54|
|Side Orchestra Rows S & T & Grand Tier**||$51|
Subscriber benefits include:
BEST SEATS AT THE BEST PRICE
- Save up to 40% off the price of single tickets with Early Bird prices through October 31, 2019; continue to save up to 30% off the price of single tickets November 1, 2019 through January 31, 2020. Save $5 off the price of each individual tickets as a Concert Series subscriber; save $2 off the price of each individual tickets as a Theatre for Young Audience Series subscriber. Subscriptions rise to the single ticket price starting February 1, 2020.
FIRST CHOICE OF SEATS
- Get the best seats before tickets are made available to the general public. Return to your favorite seats show after show and year after year if you renew by January 31, 2020. Some of our patrons have had the same seats for over 20 years!
- Enjoy a subscription to QuarterNotes with news and information on the latest at MSMT and be our guest at exclusive subscriber events.
FREE TICKET EXCHANGES
- Subscribers get free exchanges on main stage tickets up to 24 hours before their show; and can exchange within the Concert series or Theatre for Young Audience series. (Upcharge fees may apply) Lost, damaged or stolen tickets can always be replaced.
EARLY SINGLE TICKETS
- Only subscribers can buy single tickets to main stage shows starting three business days before the general public. Single tickets go on sale to subscribers on March 27 and to the general public on April 1, 2020.
ACCESS TO THE ONLINE PATRON PORTAL
- Subscribers can renew their subscriptions and view purchase history online.