Maine State Music Theatre offers subscriptions to our four main stage series, our three Concert series, and our three Theatre for Young Audience series. Subscriptions for the 2021 season are on sale now.
Please Note: The Box Office is not open to in-person visitors at this time. Currently our staff is working half time including our Box Office so please be patient. It may take longer than usual to receive a return call. We apologize for any inconvenience.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE OR RENEW A SUBSCRIPTION:
- OPTION 1: RENEWING SUBSCRIBERS Renew your subscription on the MSMT PORTAL. If you experience any difficulties setting up your patron portal or if you have lost your login information, please don’t hesitate to call our Box Office at 207-725-8769. This is a great option if you aren’t making any changes to your subscription.
- OPTION 2: Fill out our Subscription Request form BELOW to subscribe or renew your subscription and a Box Office Associate will call you to complete your transaction. Once you submit the form a request goes to the Box Office and is put into a queue for processing. This option will help alleviate heavy phone traffic and potential wait time for returned messages.
- OPTION 3: Call the Box Office (207-725-8769) to subscribe or renew your subscription over the phone. RENEWING SUBSCRIBERS: If you would like to make changes to your subscription OR ARE PAYING WITH MSMT CREDIT YOU RECEIVED FROM A 2020 REFUND you will need to choose this option. Please be patient as only one Box Office associate is answering phones so be prepared to leave a message. We are continually checking and returning messages remotely so the return phone number may not be the usual MSMT Box Office number.
|COVID-19 SUBSCRIPTION REFUND POLICY: If you renew your subscription by the same seat renewal deadline (JANUARY 31) and by the time our single tickets go on sale you personally do not feel comfortable attending live theatre you have the option of “returning” your seats to MSMT to sell as single tickets for the 2021 season. Your seats WILL return to you as a subscriber for the 2022 season (unless you state otherwise), and you will have the option of turning the value of your subscription into a donation to MSMT, credit to be used for 2022, or receive a refund to your original method of payment. These options are only valid if you notify us before MAY 1 that you are uncomfortable attending.|
Main Stage subscriptions include four main stage shows, each with top-notch production value and Broadway-caliber stars. Save up to 30% off the price of single show tickets by subscribing to the full season!
|MAIN STAGE SUBSCRIPTION PRICING||PRICING|
|WEEK 1: Thu-Sun • WEEK 2: Tue-Sun
WEEK 3: Tue-Sat
|Aisle Seat* & Boxes||$292|
|Side Orchestra Rows S & T & Grand Tier**||$276|
|Balcony Row EE||$256|
|Balcony Rows FF-HH||$244|
|Super Saver Rows JJ & KK; Side Orch R||$200|
|SENIOR PRICING FOR MATINEES ONLY***|
|Aisle Seat* & Boxes||$280|
|Side Orchestra Rows S & T & Grand Tier**||$264|
|Balcony Row EE||$244|
|Balcony Rows FF-HH||$232|
|Super Saver Rows JJ & KK; Side Orch R||$188|
|PREVIEW PRICING – 1st WED MATINEE & EVENING|
|Aisle Seat* & Boxes||$256|
|Side Orchestra Rows S & T & Grand Tier**||$240|
|Balcony Row EE||$224|
|Balcony Rows FF-HH||$212|
|Super Saver Rows JJ & KK; Side Orch R||$168|
*Aisle seat includes second seat from aisle. **Grand Tier: For those under 5’4” the safety bar may obscure view. ***Please Note: Seniors are 60 years of age or older.
FAMILY NIGHT: First Saturday and Sunday Evening and Third Tuesday Evenings. Buy one subscription as regular price, get a student subscription for half price.
The Concert Series allows Maine State Music Theatre to take advantage of the “dark days” (when there is no main stage performance in the Pickard) on certain Sundays and Mondays. Our series is made up of invited acts, and Educational Fellowship-produced productions that star performance interns and local Maine actors. Show times are and 7:30 PM on Sunday and 2 PM and 7:30 PM on Monday.
Save $5 per ticket by buying a subscription.
|CONCERT SERIES SUBSCRIPTION PRICING|
|Aisle Seat* & Boxes||$156|
|Side Orchestra Rows S & T & Grand Tier**||$135|
|Balcony Row EE||$126|
|Balcony Rows FF-HH||$120|
|Super Saver Rows JJ & KK; Side Orch R||$90|
Maine State Music Theatre believes that introducing children to live theatre at an early age to live theatre stimulates the imagination and engagement with stories and emotions. Through the Theatre for Young Audiences Series, we hope to inspire an appreciation for and acceptance of the wonderful diversity of life. The shows in the series star interns from our Educational Fellowship and local Maine actors. Show times are 10 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM and 7:30 PM.
Save $2 per ticket by buying a subscription.
|TYA SUBSCRIPTION PRICING|
|Center Orchestra & Boxes||$57|
|Side Orchestra Rows S & T & Grand Tier**||$54|
Subscriber benefits include:
BEST SEATS AT THE BEST PRICE
- Save up to 30% off the price of single tickets with a subscription; Save $5 off the price of each individual tickets as a Concert Series subscriber; save $2 off the price of each individual tickets as a Theatre for Young Audience Series subscriber. Subscriptions rise to the single ticket price starting February 1, 2021.
FIRST CHOICE OF SEATS
- Get the best seats before tickets are made available to the general public. Return to your favorite seats show after show and year after year if you renew by January 31, 2021. Some of our patrons have had the same seats for over 20 years!
- Enjoy a subscription to QuarterNotes with news and information on the latest at MSMT and be our guest at exclusive subscriber events.
FREE TICKET EXCHANGES
- Subscribers get free exchanges on main stage tickets up to 24 hours before their show; and can exchange within the Concert series or Theatre for Young Audience series. (Upcharge fees may apply) Lost, damaged or stolen tickets can always be replaced.
EARLY SINGLE TICKETS
- Only subscribers can buy single tickets to main stage shows starting three business days before the general public.
ACCESS TO THE ONLINE PATRON PORTAL
- Subscribers can renew their subscriptions and view purchase history online.