MSMT Theatre Trips
All MSMT theatre tours include round-trip transportation, deluxe accommodations, tickets to theatre productions, educational enrichment opportunities and more.
October 5-13, 2017
See you in London! Join Maine State Music Theatre and our friends at the Fulton Theatre for our annual Fall London Theatre Trip to this exciting city where we will see five West End shows. Enjoy all things theatre and London’s amazing attractions with this exclusive vacation available only through AAA Travel.
- Round-trip charter motor coach transfers between Brunswick and Portland and Boston Logan airports, and between London airport and hotel in London
- Round-trip non-stop flight from Boston (BOS) to London (LHR) on Virgin Atlantic Airlines
- 7-nights’ deluxe accommodations at the four-star St. Ermin’s Hotel, part of the Marriott’s Autograph Collection located in Central London (includes baggage handling)
- Full English breakfast each morning, welcome reception, plus in-flight meals
- Lunch on day of arrival on Bateaux Thames cruise
- Five London theatre performances personally selected by Curt Dale Clark and Marc Robin
- Round-trip transfers from hotel to theater each evening
- Educational enrichment opportunities with Curt Dale Clark
- $50 London Oyster Card (transportation card) for use on “the tube” and buses
- Taxes on accommodations, meals and airfare; gratuities to transfer drivers
- Travel arrangements by AAA Travel
For full tour details and registration information, see the links below or contact Barbara Quinn, Director of Development, at 207-725-8760 ext. 15 or email email@example.com.
Availability is limited so please register by June 30, 2017. Don’t miss what promises to be another exciting MSMT excursion featuring the best that international theatre and travel have to offer!