Tina – the Tina Turner Musical in Boston
Tina – the Tina Turner Musical in Boston – September 21 – 23
Citizen’s Bank Opera House
$1,300/per person (double)
$1,650/per person (single)
$250 per person deposit to secure your spot
An uplifting comeback story like no other, TINA – The Tina Turner Musical is the inspiring journey of a woman who broke barriers and became the Queen of Rock n’ Roll. One of the world’s best-selling artists of all time, Tina Turner has won 12 Grammy Awards® and her live shows have been seen by millions, with more concert tickets sold than any other solo performer in music history.
Featuring her much loved songs, TINA – The Tina Turner Musical, is written by Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Katori Hall and directed by the internationally acclaimed Phyllida Lloyd.
- Round Trip transport from Brunswick or Portland to Boston
- Two nights at the Omni Parker House
- Orchestra Seats to Tina on the 22nd
- Transfers to and from the theatre
- Private Breakfast Daily
- All Taxes and Gratuity
- $200 tax deductible contribution to MSMT
VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS for this trip
All guests who are ages 12 and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an FDA or WHO authorized or approved vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the theater with their ticket. Exceptions to our vaccination requirements will only be made for:
- Guests under the age of 12 (provided such guest is accompanied by an adult who meets our entry requirements); or
- Guests who need a reasonable accommodation due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief that prevents vaccination.
- Guest who are 12 years of age and above who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief must provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to the performance start time or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours prior to the performance start time, verified or administered by a third party.
MASK REQUIREMENTS for this trip
All guests must wear a face mask when inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking in designated areas. Single-use disposable masks and cloth masks with at least two layers of tightly woven breathable fabric are acceptable. Gaiters, scarves, and bandanas are not acceptable face coverings. Masks must cover the nose and mouth and be secured under the chin.
For more details, please get in touch with Morgan Rodgers at 207-725-0150 or email@example.com.