SET SAIL ON THE JOURNEY OF A LIFETIME!
Join young Jim Hawkins on the adventure of a lifetime as Robert Louis Stevenson’s classic tale comes to musical life. After the death of Jim’s father, Dr. Livesey and Squire Trelawney are charged with protecting Jim on the voyage but Long John Silver has other plans for them all. When they get to Skeleton Island the whole adventure takes a turn. Join us to see how young Jim navigates all the twists and turns in this swashbuckling high seas journey. Set to a majestic and exhilarating score, Treasure Island by Robin and Clark is an expedition not to be missed.
Book and Lyrics by MARC ROBIN & CURT DALE CLARK | Music by MARC ROBIN | Based on the novel by ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON
Get More, Spend Less
Maine State Music Theatre offers a subscription to our four Main Stage shows, each with top-notch production value and Broadway-caliber stars.
Maine Stage Subscriber benefits include:
- BEST SEATS AT THE BEST PRICE Save up to 40% off the price of single tickets with Early Bird prices through October 31; Continue to save up to 30% off the price of single tickets even after October 31 through February 28. Subscriptions raise to the single ticket price after February 29.
- FIRST CHOICE OF SEATS Get the best seats before tickets are made available to the general public. Return to your favorite seats show after show and year after year if you renew by February 28, 2018. Some of our patrons have had the same seats for over 20 years!
- SPECIAL ACCESS TO EVENTS Subscribers have first choice of seats for special events before they go on sale to the public.
- INSIDER INFO Enjoy a subscription to QuarterNotes with news and information on the latest at MSMT and be our guest at exclusive subscriber events.
- FREE TICKET EXCHANGES Subscribers get free exchanges on tickets up to 24 hours before their show. (Upcharge fees may apply) Lost, damaged or stolen tickets can always be replaced.
- EARLY SINGLE TICKETS Only subscribers can buy single tickets shows starting three business days before the general public in April.
See a show at Maine State Music Theatre and enjoy all that the Southern Midcoast Maine Region can offer, including miles of pristine coastline with sandy beaches and ocean vistas, vibrant downtowns providing an endless supply of shopping, dining, recreation and entertainment. Come as a group and let our group concierge help you plan lodging and dining options. You must have 20+ people in order to qualify for group rates.
- Special Savings
- Preferred Seating
- Convenient Payment Plans
- Personalized Concierge
- Groups 25+ Can Arrange After Show Talk-Backs with the Artistic Director
- Comps for Drivers & Guides