Theatre Trip to NYC-Lancaster PA
Take a trip to New York City and Lancaster, PA with Maine State Music Theatre this fall!
November 20 – 24, 2019
Round trip transportation on a chartered bus
New York lodging at Hotel Mela
Lancaster lodging at The Holiday Inn
Travel with us to New York City to see Moulin Rouge, with dinner at Ellen’s Stardust Diner, and stay overnight at Hotel Mela. Then travel on to spend three nights in Lancaster, PA, where you will have dinner and see the show Holiday Inn at the Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre; enjoy a cocktail reception at the home of Curt Dale Clark before seeing a show at Sight and Sound Theatres; visit the outlets or enjoy free time; and see a performance of Peter Pan at the Fulton Theatre.
Al Hirschfeld Theatre, New York City
Enter a world of splendor and romance, of eye-popping
excess, of glitz, grandeur and glory! Pop the champagne and prepare for the spectacular spectacular… Welcome to Moulin Rouge! The Musical.
Irving Berlin’s Holiday Inn
Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre, Lancaster, PA
Holiday Inn is a whole year of holidays in one wonderful
musical! It features thrilling dance numbers, laugh-out-loud comedy, and a parade of Irving Berlin hits including “Blue Skies,” “Easter Parade,” “Steppin’ Out With My Baby,” “Heat Wave,” “Cheek to Cheek.” and many more!
Fulton Theatre, Lancaster, PA
Peter Pan is one of the most beloved family favorites of all time. This high-flying Tony Award®-winning musical follows Peter and his mischievous fairy sidekick, Tinkerbell, as they begin a
magical journey across the stars that none of them will ever forget.
Sight and Sound Theatres
This 2,000-seat theater puts on massive musical productions that bring stories to life on a 300-foot, panoramic stage, with huge sets, live animals and the latest technology and special effects.
Wednesday November 20
- Depart for New York City on a chartered motorcoach
- Stay overnight at the Hotel Mela in New York City
- Dinner at the famous Ellen’s Stardust Diner
- Attend a 7:00 PM performance of Moulin Rouge at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre, Broadway
Thursday, November 2
- Breakfast at Hotel Mela before departing for Lancaster, PA
- Stay three nights at Holiday Inn in downtown Lancaster
- Free hours before dinner and a performance of Holiday Inn at the Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre
Friday November 22
- Morning/early afternoon free to explore and shop Lancaster markets
- Cocktails at the home of Curt Dale Clark to tour his home and Christmas Tree collection
- View performance at Sight and Sound Theatres
Saturday November 23
- Morning/afternoon free to shop markets or outlets (transportation provided)
- Attend Fulton Theatre’s production of Peter Pan where Curt Dale Clark will play the role of Captain Hook
Sunday November 24
- Depart for home