Westbrook Performing Arts Center
|Maine State Music Theater is operating its 62nd Main Stage season (running July – October) at the Westbrook Performing Arts Center in Westbrook, Maine. One of MSMT’s Theatre for Young Audiences and Concert Series will be held at remain at the Westbrook Performing Arts Center in Westbrook, Maine. This change of location is for the 2021 Season ONLY.
The Westbrook Performing Arts Center is a state of the art, 1,000 seat theater just 10 minutes from downtown Portland, Maine and 37 minutes from downtown Brunswick, Maine.
** Single tickets on sale for subscribers on June 30 and for the general public on July 1 **
WHAT SHOWS ARE AT THE WESTBROOK PERFORMING ARTS CENTER?
September 1 – 19
October 1 – 17
October 9 & 10
October 19 – 23
GENERAL THEATRE POLICIES AND INFO
- Some main stage productions may contain mature content, language, or themes that may not be appropriate for children. We encourage you to seek additional information on each show you consider attending with a child. Children under four years of age are not allowed at main stage performances. Anyone causing a disruption and hindering the enjoyment or our other audience members will be removed from the theatre at the discretion of the management.
- Running times vary from show to show and will be published on individual show pages as information becomes available.
Seating Times & Late Arrivals
- Seating begins 1/2 hour prior to every performance. Late patrons will be seated at the discretion of management at an appropriate break in the performance. The actors and your fellow patrons appreciate your cooperation.
- The theatre is fully air conditioned for your comfort.
- Due to Covid-19 regulations, there will no concessions at the theatre this season.
- Fully accessible restrooms are located inside the lobby.
Located in the lobby, the elevator may be taken to the 2nd floor of the theater. Ushers are stationed at elevators to assist.
Wheelchair locations are available. Advanced reservations are required.
- Hearing Loop
WPAC has a hearing assist system. CLICK HERE for info.
Personal Electronic Devices
- All electronic devices, including cell phones, should be turned off during the performances. Patrons on call may leave their cell phone with their row and seat number with the House Manager, who will notify them if they receive a call.
Eating, Smoking & Drinking
- Patrons may bring water into the theater. No other beverages or food is allowed. Smoking is not permitted.
Recording & Photographs
- Recording and photographing, in any way, is strictly prohibited.