The Wizard of Oz
WE’RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD
There truly is no place like home as the greatest family musical of all time, The Wizard of Oz, twists its way to the Pickard Theater! The entire family will delight in lavish costumes, spectacular sets and the songs “Over The Rainbow,” “Munchkinland (Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead),” “If I Only Had A Brain/A Heart/The Nerve,” “We’re Off To See The Wizard (Follow The Yellow Brick Road),” and “The Merry Old Land of Oz.” This show will be an event to enjoy with those you love and hold most dear, a memory for all to share and cherish for years to come.
The Wizard of Oz by L. FRANK BAUM
With Music and Lyrics of the MGM motion picture score by HAROLD ARLEN & E. Y. HARBURG | Background Music by HERBERT STOTHART
Dance and Vocal Arrangements by PETER HOWARD | Orchestration by LARRY WILCOX
Adapted by JOHN KANE for the Royal Shakespeare Company
Based upon the Classic Motion Picture owned by Turner Entertainment Co. and distributed in all media by Warner Bros.
Get More, Spend Less
Maine State Music Theatre offers a subscription to our four Main Stage shows, each with top-notch production value and Broadway-caliber stars.
Maine Stage Subscriber benefits include:
- BEST SEATS AT THE BEST PRICE Save up to 40% off the price of single tickets with Early Bird prices through October 31; Continue to save up to 30% off the price of single tickets even after October 31 through February 28. Subscriptions raise to the single ticket price after February 29.
- FIRST CHOICE OF SEATS Get the best seats before tickets are made available to the general public. Return to your favorite seats show after show and year after year if you renew by February 28, 2018. Some of our patrons have had the same seats for over 20 years!
- SPECIAL ACCESS TO EVENTS Subscribers have first choice of seats for special events before they go on sale to the public.
- INSIDER INFO Enjoy a subscription to QuarterNotes with news and information on the latest at MSMT and be our guest at exclusive subscriber events.
- FREE TICKET EXCHANGES Subscribers get free exchanges on tickets up to 24 hours before their show. (Upcharge fees may apply) Lost, damaged or stolen tickets can always be replaced.
- EARLY SINGLE TICKETS Only subscribers can buy single tickets shows starting three business days before the general public in April.
See a show at Maine State Music Theatre and enjoy all that the Southern Midcoast Maine Region can offer, including miles of pristine coastline with sandy beaches and ocean vistas, vibrant downtowns providing an endless supply of shopping, dining, recreation and entertainment. Come as a group and let our group concierge help you plan lodging and dining options. You must have 20+ people in order to qualify for group rates.
- Special Savings
- Preferred Seating
- Convenient Payment Plans
- Personalized Concierge
- Groups 25+ Can Arrange After Show Talk-Backs with the Artistic Director
- Comps for Drivers & Guides