PAY WHAT YOU CAN
Maine State Music Theatre offers a limited number of discounted tickets to the matinee and evening performance to each Mainstage production. These tickets are made possible through the generous support of our donors to ensure that patrons who cannot afford our regular ticket pricing can attend our shows.
Pay What You Can rules are as follows:
- Pay What You Can tickets are a suggested price of $10, but we will accept whatever you feel you can afford.
- Limit of four (4) tickets per customer as there are a limited number of Pay What You Can tickets.
- Pay What You Can tickets go on sale at 10 AM on the day of the performance.
- Tickets must be purchased in person.
- Seating is best-available and is assigned by Box Office staff at time of purchase.
Note: All sales are final and there are no refunds or changes allowed after purchase.
Pay-What-You-Can Performances Dates
FRIDAY, JUNE 10
FRIDAY, JULY 1
FRIDAY, JULY 22
FRIDAY, AUG 12
Seniors 60 and older receive a reduced price off any Mainestage matinee performance. Must be requested/applied at time of purchase.
Mainestage subscribers save up to 40% off regularly priced tickets when they purchase a subscription by October 31, and up to 30% off when they purchase before January 31. Concert Series subscribers save $5 off regularly priced tickets, and Theatre for Young Audience subscribers save $2 off regularly priced tickets. LEARN MORE about joining MSMT’s Subscriber Family.