Pickard Theater at Bowdoin College
|Maine State Music Theater is presenting our Concert Series and two Theatre for Young Audiences shows at the Pickard Theater. This is our usual location and where we will return for the full season in 2022.|
** Single tickets on sale for subscribers on June 30 and for the general public on July 1 **
WHAT PERFORMANCES ARE AT PICKARD THEATER?
July 23 -25
July 28 – Aug 1
Aug 4 – 8
Aug 8 & 9
August 15 & 16
August 22 & 23
- Running times vary from show to show and will be published on individual show pages as information becomes available.
- MSMT is following all national and stage guidelines regarding Covid-19.
Seating Times & Late Arrivals
- Seating begins 1/2 hour prior to every performance. Late patrons will be seated at the discretion of management at an appropriate break in the performance. The actors and your fellow patrons appreciate your cooperation.
- Our theatre is fully air conditioned for your comfort.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions concessions will not be available at the theatre. Only water may be brought into the theater.
- Fully accessible restrooms are located inside the lower lobby.
- Elevator Located in the lobby and lower lobby, the elevator may be taken to the 2nd floor and balcony levels of the theater. Ushers are stationed at elevators to assist.
- Wheelchairs Wheelchair locations are available in Box AA and Row S of the theater. Advanced reservations are required.
- Hearing Loop Maine State Music Theatre has a cutting edge system that works with T-Coil hearing aids so that actor’s voices and sound cues are tracked directly through patron’s hearing aid, ear buds, or borrowed headset. Assisted Listening Devices are also available, free of charge, at the front desk in the lobby. LEARN MORE>>
Personal Electronic Devices
- All electronic devices, including cell phones, should be turned off during the performances. Patrons on call may leave their cell phone with their row and seat number with the House Manager, who will notify them if they receive a call.
Eating, Smoking & Drinking
- Patrons may bring water into the theater. No other beverages or food is allowed. Smoking is not permitted.
Recording & Photographs
- Recording and photographing, in any way, is strictly prohibited.